[sudoroom] Sudo Room: Call for Locations!

Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 01:39:26 CET 2012

Sudoers,

Forward this message to your respective clans:

Hi,

We are a group of folks who are starting a creative community space in the
East Bay, near Oakland or Berkeley, you can read about us here:
http://sudoroom.org/

Our plan is to open an initial Sudo Room soon, and build up momentum to
open a Sudo Space over the coming year or so.

If you know of any locations in the East Bay that are ideal for a
hackerspace or other creative community meeting space, please let us know.
BART, disability, and late (if not 24 hour) access are crucial. You can see
more details and read our minimum requirements here:
http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/Sudo_room/open_a_space

"Sudo Room" spaces would be best, but we also want to keep "Sudo Spaces" on
our radar.

Thanks,
Room Sudoers