[sudoroom] Electron Microscope for Sudo room?

Ryan Bethencourt ryan.bethencourt at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 02:10:26 CET 2012

Hi All,

One of my friends, Kent, has an electron microscope (which he's using to
boot strap a start up, previously they were using it to try to read DNA)
and he's wondering if we'd be open to housing it for him? he needs about
150sq ft and I mentioned I'd ask but one of our likely requirements would
also be that he teach us how to use it and allow sudo room members to have
access to it.

We may not have the room or willingness but I just thought it would be
worth asking?

All the best,
Ryan

--