[sudoroom] Save The Tigers on New Year's Eve @ A Silent Disco !

rusty lindgren rustylindgren at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 07:49:29 CET 2012

Hey Everyone,

Andrew(mstc), and I(L00c33) are throwing a silent disco to raise money for
Rainforest Action Network(http://ran.org/).  The event will be at the
Vagabond Ballroom(address below).

About RAN: RAN is a fantastic group of humans working to stop deforestation
from happening in Indonesian Forests, helping to save Sumatran Tiger
Habitat(learn more here: http://worldwildlife.org/species/sumatran-tiger),
and protect some of our greatest treasures in the world.

Come help us stand in solidarity with them, and party on New Years Eve.  I
am going to pledge $300.00 USD of my own money to the pot no matter what
the event makes, and I donate to this group in the form of work and money,
because I really believe in what they are doing.

The event details are below:

$5 Pre-sales while they last:
http://savetigers.bpt.me/<http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fsavetigers.bpt.me%2F&h=9AQEfPPVQ&s=1>

Please RSVP Here: https://www.facebook.com/events/135411376612374

When: New Year's Eve
What Time: 8pm-2am
Where: Vagabond Ballroom
831 Isabella St.
Oakland, CA
Price: $5(presale) $10.00 at the door.
Get your pre-sales here: http://savetigers.bpt.me/

(all proceeds go to Rain Forest Action Network)

Cheers,

Rusty(L00c33)
*
*