[sudoroom] art wrt sudo

timondocent@gmail.com timondocent at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 01:38:39 CET 2012

Now that the traitorous clique has outed me in my DSM-IVR Dx of arugulaphilic disorder, I may as well confess that most bitter greens stimulate me to similar success.
Even without salt or vinegar.
And eating infinity must have been a mathematical proof. Otherwise, I probably would have noticed the pretty, as well as the yummy.

Sent from my HTC One™ S on T-Mobile, two companies now forever to be infamous for opt-out piggyback-vector viral marketing.