[sudoroom] interest in jewelry-making/repairing workshop in feb?

Marina Kukso marina.kukso at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 08:32:05 CET 2012

awesome! any kind! jane (who some of you may have met the last couple days
at SR) is interested in doing a jewelry making/repairing workshop at SR on
February 9th.

i am still working with her on a shopping list, but she encourages everyone
to bring any old jewelry (necklaces, watches, bracelets) or beads they'd
like to repurpose into new necklaces.

details will be forthcoming, just wanted to gauge interest!

marina