[sudoroom] reminder: sudo room events today - kopimism, radio, compact, projects!

Eddan Katz eddan at eddan.com
Mon Dec 17 06:02:57 CET 2012

I added some declarations and some background resources on the page.

We were talking about how we needed to find some common language to articulate these things. It was suggested that everyone add relevant materials to sift through so we can all be on the same page.

Also, following up on the pre-intellectual property state of things, the research I did on Medieval Guilds and Information Policy has most of that in there. http://eddan.com/Medieval-Guilds-and-Information-Policy

sent from eddan.com