[sudoroom] Ronald Reagan made entirely out of Jelly Beans

Eddan Katz eddan at eddan.com
Sat Dec 15 01:19:46 CET 2012

We're about to start the exploratory committee to revive the DADA commission, if anyone else would like to join. Some have already emailed that they're interested but can't be here now.
We've started off with 4 huge post-it note topics:
1) what we've done so far
2) what we need to do
3) what should be our organizational structure?
4) what do we want to do?

sent from eddan.com