[sudoroom] Sudoroom open!

timondocent@gmail.com timondocent at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 12:03:39 CET 2012

Someone who has Bern abusively abrupt (to be polite) to me before and to another in my sight has now consigned me to the 47degF streets at 2:30am, and will now become the person who causes my creation of a rival space, with true transparent dispute resolution.
Duck that. I will not be shat on. If I "join" sudoroom it will be only as an addition to sudo space or spaces where everyone who can stay civil and kind is welcome, and whence I launch our As Yet To Be Named Academy. Eddan wouldn't accept my money before bankaccount day, so please calculate my past due dues, and let me know.

Sent from my HTC One™ S on T-Mobile, two companies now forever to be infamous for opt-out piggyback-vector viral marketing.