[sudoroom] o

Eddan Katz eddan at eddan.com
Tue Dec 11 00:59:15 CET 2012

I'd be interested in joining up for the discussions, but Sundays may not be an ideal time. Did any of y'all take notes from your discussion that I can find at http://sudoroom.org/wiki/Kopimism? I've been trying on thinking about radical transparency as the new omniscient god(s).

I actually think Sudo Room is a fantastic forum in which to discuss Kopimism, or what have you. I've been advocating for setting up different mailing lists for more detailed discussion/planning/collaborating for the different branches of activities emerging. As with many of the other quantum energy activities at Sudo Room, we have to be able to strike a balance between everybody having the opportunity to participate in the discussion and clogging inboxes. I'm in favor of breaking out into lists, provided that Sudo Room related discussions have public archives.

An alternative suggestion was made to adopt some customs around subject headings so that discussions can be more effectively filtered. It's half a baker's dozen for me either way. Seems like now might be a good time to try to implement at least one of these options.

My interest in learning about the tenets of Kopimism aside, I can imagine this being a topical instance of a subject about which not everyone may have the same levels of enthusiasm for an elaborate discussion that can blow up one's inbox.

sent from eddan.com