[sudoroom] what is sudoroom? who are you?

Marina Kukso marina.kukso at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 01:12:06 CET 2012

sudo room is a hackerspace and creative community in downtown oakland. it's
a space for sharing tools, skills, and ideas. sudoers are interested in
teaching, learning, and collaboration. many of our members are interested
in technical and non-technical forms of hacking, community
involvement/participation, and .... (i like to say social justice, but
maybe you wouldn't say that! :))

another question that it helps to think about when talking to folks is "so,
what is hacking?"