[sudoroom] bessie carmichael middle school (sf) needs tech help

Leonid Kozhukh len at ligertail.com
Thu Dec 6 21:55:04 CET 2012

sudoers! aurora, a good friend of mine, is looking for help with computer
issues at her school:

hey! i work at a public middle school in sf called bessie carmichael and
tech stuff is always a jam - the district is so overloaded nothing ever
gets fixed. i just counted and it's actually closer to 10 computers that
need help. we also have another lab that is programmed just for one website
but we don't have that program running here anymore, so it would be great
if the computers could be reworked to open access to all sites. we're on
4th and harrison

--aurora

roramj at gmail.com

if you are able & willing to help please get in touch with aurora directly.
you can always ping me as well :)

--
len

founder, ligertail