[sudoroom] Fwd: Loomio - Summary of the last 24 hours

Jehan Tremback jehan.tremback at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 19:18:26 CET 2012

Sorry, I was being snarky. The idea is to allow voting by people who are
not physically present, which has been something that people have wanted
for a while. The site allows for an easier interface to do so than straight
email. I'm actually not opposed to only allowing voting by people at the
meetings.

I am opposed to people objecting to what may be a good solution because it
is "third party". We do, after all, rent the space from a "third party
landlord".

Re reading the original email, I am also opposed to people signing people
up to stuff without their consent. If this is what happened, I apologize
for my snark. I don't think that we should allow someone committing the
faux pas of signing other people up for stuff to color our opinion of what
may or may not be a useful tool.

-Jehan