[sudoroom] Fwd: Loomio - Summary of the last 24 hours

aestetix aestetix at aestetix.com
Wed Dec 5 19:16:24 CET 2012

For those of us not always paying attention, how did your email get
signed up to this?

And what is Loomio? Is it some random site, or something sudoroom is using?

On 12/5/12 10:02 AM, rachel lyra hospodar wrote:

> As a point of data,
>
> I would really prefer if my involvement in sudo room did not cause me
to be signed up for additional third party software tools and email
services without my consent. Further, I don't think its appropriate for
sudo to act this way in general.

<http://www.loomio.org/motions/924> - closes in 1 day
<http://www.loomio.org/motions/928> - closes in 3 days

<http://www.loomio.org/email_preferences?unsubscribe_token=2MsqYpsRzsJVUF8Xetoy>