[sudoroom] Fwd: meeting notes & planning for state of the room

Leonid Kozhukh len at ligertail.com
Tue Dec 4 22:23:05 CET 2012

@jenny, awesome that you added to the notes doc!

@marina, just added links and comment about housewarming to:
https://pad.riseup.net/p/sudoroom

in the future, please add directly to that doc & make sure to have
attribution - eg via marina - so we know who to talk to about it.

its on you to disseminate whatever information you deem discussion worthy!
eg this social wifi company promoting open wifi access just launched:
http://yourkarma.com and i added it to announcements!

>>> http://jennyryan.net
>>> http://thepyre.org
>>> http://thevirtualcampfire.org
>>> http://technomadic.tumblr.com
>>>
>>> `~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`
>>>  "Technology is the campfire around which we tell our stories."
>>> -Laurie Anderson
>>>
>>> "Storytelling reveals meaning without committing the error of defining
>>> it."
>>>  -Hannah Arendt
>>>
>>> "To define is to kill. To suggest is to create."
>>> -Stéphane Mallarmé
>>> ~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`

len

founder, ligertail