[sudoroom] Oakland Local invites you to Oakland Local Holiday Party and 1st Annual Community... (Dec 13, 2012)

Oakland Local invite at eventbrite.com
Mon Dec 3 03:01:08 CET 2012

          Marqeta Presents the Oakland Local Community Voices Awards + Holiday FundraiserOakland Local is honoring entrepreneurs and change makers behind Oakland’s economic and cultural sustainability and transformation.   Join us in celebration of our first...
          Read More

          Share this event on Facebook
          and Twitter
          We hope you can make it!Cheers,Oakland Local

Event Summary:

Event: Marqeta Presents the Oakland Local Holiday Party and 1st Annual Community Voices Awards