[sudoroom] urgent dues reminder: please pay them as soon as possible

Anthony Di Franco di.franco at aya.yale.edu
Mon Dec 3 00:58:54 CET 2012

To be clear, let me encourage everyone who contributes to update the
spreadsheet whenever paying, especially when paying with wepay, since those
records are not directly accessible to me. That way, I will just be
verifying periodically when the wepay info is forwarded to me and it will
be clear when-if someone thinks one has paid but we haven't received the
money.

The sheet in question is here (member income tab):
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0At_6qzhQZBX8dHU0bWZaNkxpSkcyeG5WMVRwMVQ4aWc&invite=CK3Fld0J