[sudoroom] Door Access: Hacking Tonight

Andrew andrew at roshambomedia.com
Sun Dec 2 23:20:26 CET 2012

Things are moving slow because we need a new door downstairs and we need a
way to automate the deadbolt upstairs which jae was working on but there is
a way to do it if we are willing to spend some money.

I aslo ordered some keypad they should be here this week. Right now my goal
is the finish the door open indicator hardware and software. For everything
else we just dont have the hardware we need