[sudoroom] Meeting Notes from 8/27/12 Meeting

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 08:57:22 CEST 2012

On Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 9:56 PM, Marina Kukso

> -  patrik is interested in making a big version of the sudo room logo out
> of metal, an actual box! if anyone is interested, they should contact  him!

Actually, my idea is more along the lines of "flimsy cloth cube" rather
than "sturdy metal box". Just a cube wireframe, possibly made from
coathanger wire, covered with red cloth. Paint some white stripes on the
side of the cloth, and suspend the whole thing from the ceiling by one
corner, maybe with a lightbulb in the center. We could even make the
wireframe collapsible, so the whole thing can be stowed away when not in
use.

If someone is up for sewing a big cube out of red cloth, that would be most
of the work...

Patrik