[sudoroom] An introduction

rachel lyra hospodar rachelyra at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 09:27:53 CEST 2012

Hi Sudos! This is my friend Miloh from noisebridge who helped me get my
xbee radios working when I first went there ages ago! He is super rad &
teaches people how to solder & do hardware hacking... and also is part of
typeamachines and I think it would be super rad to show their printers at
art murmur.  Miloh, let's talk about if there's any volunteers we could get
or transportation stuff we could do to help make sure it can happen!

mediumreality.com