[sudoroom] Art murmur planning - meet this week?

Marina Kukso marina.kukso at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 23:02:26 CEST 2012

hi everyone,

what would be a good day for folks who are interested in organizing art
murmur stuff to meet?

is anyone available tomorrow during the day? what about friday evening (a
very popular time to work on things, i know ;))? any other times?

(i know that thursday is bad for rachel, i can do tomorrow anytime except
for around 6:30.)

thanks,
marina