[sudoroom] Invitation to 2-day Open Access Hackathon for Everyone August 25-26

Marina Kukso marina.kukso at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 23:56:58 CEST 2012

Hi sudoers,

You are cordially invited to participate in a 2-day Open Access Hackathon
for Everyone August 25-26 at the SF Office of PLOS! Register Now (for
free)! http://oahack2012.eventbrite.com/ . The event starts at 10am on Sat
the 25th, though it is not an overnight, we'll pick up again Sun morning.

Let's collaborate with the wider OA community to work on tools and projects
to support and share access to scholarly research and other critical
knowledge resources. We've done a lot so far and there's lots more to do!
Check out our wiki here: http://oahack.wikispaces.com/

Please forward this along to anyone and everyone who may be
interested--even if you're remote or in the UK! If folks want to get
together (at the same time or some other), we'd love to collaborate!

see you there,
marina