[sudoroom] Tech Liminal Movie Night Friday

Eddan Katz eddan at oaklandlocal.com
Tue Aug 14 07:15:33 CEST 2012

Oops. I guess the forward to a friend feature isn't the right way to
share the Tech Liminal newsletter. Reprinted below (w/out permission).

    Hello ,

    It's August and Tech Liminal is going strong.  We know you may need
    some time off and may have probably had a shift in your schedule,
    this summer. We look forward to welcoming you back to our friendly
    workspace with some special events, in addition to our variety of
    monthly meetups and support groups.

        Tech Liminal Special Events and Classes

          Social Media Clinic

    Answer your social media questions in a collaborative environment.
    Tuesday, August 14, 6PM - 8PM or
    Monday, August 20, 6PM - 8PM  $15

          Show Me the Numbers: Google Analytics with Susan Mernit.

    Learn to use new tools to fine tune your online message and build
    partnerships based on shared interests.
    Wednesday,  August 15, 2:30 PM - 4:00 PM  $45

        Membership Survey

    What would you like to see included in a Tech Liminal membership?
    Take a moment to complete our 2-questions survey
    <http://techliminal.us2.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=9cfb95a838ce41c6f0fdcdb50&id=8cd69779fc&e=5c7af168e6>

          Movie Night @ Tech Liminal

    Join us for a fun-filled evening of movie excitement on our big
    screen. We'll have a selection of films to choose from. Friday
    August 17, 2012 from 6 PM - 10 PM

          Beer & Blogging

    Join us for beer and blogging at the Layover Art  Music Lounge, 1517
    Franklin Street, Oakland, CA.
    Tech Liminal friends (21 years and older) are invited for blogging
    at the Layover. Bring your laptop and come on by! Friday, August 24,
    2012

    As always, check out the *Calendar*
    <http://techliminal.us2.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=9cfb95a838ce41c6f0fdcdb50&id=f239e899e4&e=5c7af168e6> to
    see the full offering.

        Connect with Us

    Hang out at Tech Liminal during the day. Our coworking community is
    growing.
    Get almost-daily updates and commentary on our Facebook page.
    Sign up for semi-regular WordPress news, updates, and reviews by email.
    Come down to our friendly storefront and visit in person!

        Regular meetups and activities

    Please sign up with the appropriate meetup.com group to particilate
    in these activities.

    WordPress Support Group
    <http://techliminal.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=9cfb95a838ce41c6f0fdcdb50&id=d34febb4ff&e=5c7af168e6> -
    most Fridays
    Open Hack Night
    <http://techliminal.us2.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=9cfb95a838ce41c6f0fdcdb50&id=73aefaee68&e=5c7af168e6> -
    Every Wednesday
    Eastbay LocalPreneurs
    <http://techliminal.us2.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=9cfb95a838ce41c6f0fdcdb50&id=fdc7751849&e=5c7af168e6> -
    Last Thursday
    East Bay WordPress
    <http://techliminal.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=9cfb95a838ce41c6f0fdcdb50&id=f9b0b2ab1e&e=5c7af168e6>
    - Sunday, August 19- What did you learn at SF WordCamp?
    jQuery
    <http://techliminal.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=9cfb95a838ce41c6f0fdcdb50&id=9b10349c20&e=5c7af168e6> -
    Last Tuesday
    Make SF