[sudoroom] Draft decision model: let's figure it out!

Tracy Jacobs kinetical at comcast.net
Mon Aug 13 00:29:30 CEST 2012

Rachel,

Are you still up for doing a clothing Hack-a-thon at the next Art
Murmur?  I've been looking into getting some conductive thread and
batteries to put some light on things but it looks like it will cost
about $50 .  It would be great if we could get people to share this
expense as they will be given away to people at the show.  Anyone care
to donate/participate?

Tracy