[sudoroom] ferro fluids meeting

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 10:52:39 CEST 2012

If people would like to take some ferrofluid home, please bring a suitable
container, like a small jar or something.

If anyone happens to have any kerosene (as fuel for a camping stove, for
example), or other types of light mineral oil, that would come in handy as
well. I'd like to experiment with some different formulations before we
commit to mixing up a big batch of ferrofluid.

Patrik