[sudoroom] art murmur final plans and publicity

Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 23:28:48 CEST 2012

We do have (1) big conference table, and the classroom has (1) regular desk
table [maybe 4.5x3?] and (1) folding table a bit smaller than the regular
table.

I also have (1) folding table of similar size I can bring from home
(closeby) and store at sudo room.

We could also move a few of the desks that are on the ground floor, so
everything should be gravy. I just assumed you all had already planned on
bringing tables ;)

// Matt