[sudoroom] Great Meetup Last Night, Folks!

Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 00:38:12 CET 2011

Hey Michael,

That sounds great! If you can write something the tone and length of a
short blog post, we'll post it on sudoroom.org under "projects" to give
folks ideas of the kinds of things we want to work on in the space. This is
important as we build momentum toward our kickstarter campaign.

If anyone has other ideas, you want to collaborate and brain storm, or just
don't think your project is ready for the blog, post it on our wiki here:
http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/Sudo_room/projects and we can hash it out!

- Matt