[sudoroom] Fwd: [biocurious] east bay / sf group?

Marc Juul marcjc at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 10:49:23 CET 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mackenzie Cowell <mac at has100ideas.com>
Date: Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 10:20 PM
Subject: Re: [biocurious] east bay / sf group?
To: Marc Juul <marcjc at gmail.com>
Cc: biocurious at googlegroups.com

Well, I still live in San Fran proper and would love a nearby place to
hang out and work some wet lab projects.  Currently I just have a
little setup on a table here at my house.  BC is a little too far
away... but I guess an East Bay location might be just as far.  But
I'd love to help.  One of the reasons I moved out here was my
perception of cool biohacking stuff happening in San Fran city
(bioboard et al).

There's a good chance I'll be moving my mobile lab shipping container
to Nimby (http://www.nimbyspace.org/) - but I'd totally consider other
locations too in east bay.  Estimated move date is March.  Could be a
good (temporary?) home for Sudo Room.  So think about locations that
could support a 40-ft shipping container lab / office.

Cheers
Mac

Mac Cowell / @100ideas / +1.231.313.9062 / has100ideas.com /  DIYbio.org