[SpaceProgram] Challenges of Building A House on Mars

cole santos cksantos85 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 04:24:05 CET 2012

Scientifically important but commercially irrelevant. hMicrobial life
on Mars would excite no one after a few months. I mean people stopped
watching the Apollo launches at the time because it became mundane.
The average person doesn't care about space probably never will and
for venture capital the risk is insane. Mars is a waste of time, short
science and tourism.