[SpaceProgram] Fwd: DARPA Aims To Reuse Space Junk - Government - Information Management - Informationweek

cole santos cksantos85 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 18:53:31 CEST 2012

I think both is good, we propose themes, people can build projects.
themes can be like education, navigation, in-situ resource, mission
planning, propulsion, life support, etc.

We need to finish bylaws and get corped

Then we solicit members and projects, while running the first
competition. We can do a competition for glory to show we are serious.
Probably in the education category. We can do this without them, darpa
funding is like catalyst in resin sitting in the sun. Either way we
cure, one way takes longer.