[SpaceProgram] Introduction & Leightweight probes

cole santos cksantos85 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 19:27:01 CEST 2012

@meat plants? please give info, freaking awsome. hydroponics sucks
uses non renewable nutrient. need biogasaponics or aquaponics or both.

@ricky gravity wells do suck big time. no one ever talks much about
that. there is one caveat, if you could land a 2.5m thorium nuclear
powered tunneler on the moon you would have miles of habitat with only
one launch. Would require dragon heavy or larger. Refill power once a
year. Lunar orbit can be achieved by humans with a peroxide jet pack.