[Spaceapi-devel] The directory is broken!

Rorist rorist+hs at 0xcafe.ch
Thu Apr 21 09:38:17 CEST 2016

Hello,

I've created a fork, merged the pull requests that were on the main
repo. I will update MyHackerspace app with this new end point [1] and
integrate PR on our repo [2].

If you have other ideas to build mirror of the directory, that can be
awesome. I'll also add the possibility to provide a custom end point on
MyHackerspace app.

[1] http://spaceapi.fixme.ch/directory.json
[2] https://github.com/fixme-lausanne/OpenSpaceDirectory

Cheers