[Spaceapi-devel] SpaceAPI Endpoint change procedure?

chrono chrono at open-resource.org
Wed Mar 25 20:03:42 CET 2015

Ahoy all,

the new directory overview looks really nice. After seeing that
Apollo-NG
was still using 1.2 I started to migrate to 1.3 and am currently in the
process of integrating all live data from our Virtual Flight Control
Center

(VFCC) ->  https://apollo.open-resource.org/flight-control/vfcc/

into a new spaceapi endpoint.

Once tests are finished, where do I request
the change now? https://spaceapi.net/add-your-space #3 still ok?

Setting the cache option in the JSON will automagically somehow enable
caching on your side, I reckon from the docs?

I can see a number of new/altered sensor scenarios, so where ever
there is some metric missing or in need of updates I'll make sure
to revise my original input by testing it against real world data
now :)

laters,

chrono