[Spaceapi-devel] Hackerspace, a Wordpress plugin

Bertrand Lecervoisier miniwark at miniwark.com
Tue Mar 25 08:44:50 CET 2014

> Hey Bertrand,
> Am 24.03.14 10:42, schrieb Bertrand Lecervoisier:
> > I have make a Wordpress plugin for our space witch :
> > - Add a 'project' custom post type
> > - Add a Space Api end point from manual infos (we do not have a door system
> > like Openduino)
>
> Nice work! I made a small Space API wordpress plugin as well some month
> ago - but yours is way better, both judged by the code and by the
> features. :-)
>
> However, you might want to add a small blurb from mine:
> https://github.com/fh/SpaceApi4Wordpress/blob/master/spaceapi.php#L91-L100
> enables you to provide the example.tld/spaceapi.json url, which makes
> accessing the feed even without parsing the <link> tag in the page easier.

Thanks you Florian, i will have a look on the blurb, it's better than the way i am actually doing it.

To be sincere, it's your plugin who have made me know about the Space Api!

I was in need for a "Write a WordPress plugin from the ground" exercise so i have start over
a new one.
I also want to add "not space-api" features to the plugin, particularly :

- projects documentation stuff : (we want to get rid of our MediaWiki ... because Spam)
- big tools/inventory stuff
- the events/calendaring stuff

I will avoid, the member/accounting/finances management stuff.

--
Bertrand