[Spaceapi-devel] Hackerspace, a Wordpress plugin

Bertrand Lecervoisier miniwark at miniwark.com
Mon Mar 24 10:42:31 CET 2014

Hi !

i am Bertrand (miniwark) from Nicelab.org, an hackerspace in Nice, France.

I have make a Wordpress plugin for our space witch :
- Add a 'project' custom post type
- Add a Space Api end point from manual infos (we do not have a door system like Openduino)

This is still an early work in progress and i will later :
- other custom post type like Equipments and Events
- stuff from https://github.com/SpaceApi/endpoint-scripts
- and particularly a way to get datas feeds from Emon CMS (OpenEnergyMonior)

If you are curious code is on Github :
https://github.com/Nicelab/wp-hackerspace

Or you can install it directly from Wordpress :
http://wordpress.org/plugins/hackerspace/

Comments, remarks, bugs, etc. welcome
(to me or via Github issues)

--