[Spaceapi-devel] MyHackerspace android app

slopjong slopjong at syn2cat.lu
Sun Sep 8 21:35:39 CEST 2013

On 2013-09-06 15:50, Jean-Baptiste Aubort wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> Just letting you know i've updated MyHackerspace app [1][2]. It's now
> fully compatible with SpaceAPI 0.13. Plus it's assuming hackerspaces
> correctly implement the level they declare, and shows a message if
> it's not the case.
>
> [1] https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ch.fixme.status
> [2] https://github.com/fixme-lausanne/MyHackerspace/
>
> Comments welcome :)

Just for the record, the directory supports filtering endpoints after
specific keys or after their version. Thus the endpoints can be fetched
in two (or more steps if required) and then handle them differently.

http://spaceapi.net/documentation

I didn't go through your code so if your app is already using the api
filter, just ignore my comment ;-)

Cheers,
slopjong