[Spaceapi-devel] Dead or faulty SpaceAPI endpoints

slopjong slopjong at syn2cat.lu
Thu Sep 5 06:50:43 CEST 2013

Hi Wilco,

that's already on the roadmap and partly implemented. I had no time to
finish it yet. See the issue_report_channels field ;-)

Not every space wants emails (but twitter or something else) and some
dislike a 24h schedule.

Here are the issues:

* Farset Labs (500 Internal server error on
http://unit1.farsetlabs.org.uk/spaceapi/space/)
* Hackspace-Jena (404 on http://status.hackspace-jena.de/api/)
* Le Loop (404 on http://leloop.org/status.json)
* Tetalab (Syntax error in your ruby, your application outputs a
stacktrace)
* P-Space (Your endpoint outputs warnings and a notice which breaks the
json)
* Maschinenraum (Application error on
http://api.maschinenraum.tk/status.json)
* Sudo Room (500 Internal server error on
http://api.sudoroom.org/status.json)
* Hackerspace.sg (403 on http://cam.hackerspace.sg/space/)
* hacklab01 (404 on http://lab.shit.la/spaceapi/spaceapi.json)

If you know people from these spaces, please notify them.

The other spaces are already fixed.

Cheers,
slopjong