[Spaceapi-devel] I need some help

slopjong slopjong at syn2cat.lu
Wed May 29 08:19:38 CEST 2013

Hi,

I need some contribution of you. There's one task for which I don't
have the time before Saturday/Sunday but it should be done until
tomorrow evening.

The new website will take the field descriptions from the specification
files themselves to show them on the documentation page.

I'd be glad if somebody could fill out all the description fields.
Every specs version is described in a separate file so some descriptions
can be copy & pasted from one file to the other.

Some rules:

* Start with version 13.
* Start with a capital letter.
* Describe as simple as possible but not simpler.
* Describe as precise as possible, with not too much overhead.
* Use HTML if necessary. Backslash double quotes in the HTML portions.
* Have fun.

If you are doing this, let others know here so that there's no
duplicate work.

Cheers,
Slopjong