[Spaceapi-devel] 0.13 suggestions

slopjong slopjong at syn2cat.lu
Tue Apr 9 10:06:09 CEST 2013

On 2013-04-09 01:02, slopjong wrote:
> On 2013-04-07 22:41, slopjong wrote:
>> On 2013-04-06 11:03, Andrew Elwell wrote:
>>> Hi there,

>>> eh? I think we've mis-understand each other - having a specific
>>> version in the path related to the URL means that an app for
>>> version 1
>>> won't break when we start testing new features and apps with
>>> version 2
>>> as they have a slightly different endpoint.
>>
>> Do you mean something like
>> http://openspace.slopjong.de/directory.json?api=0.12 where the
>> directory delivers a list with all the endpoints which support this
>> version?
>>
>> If so, that's on the roadmap.
>
> Done.
>
> Examples:
>
> http://openspace.slopjong.de/directory.json?api=0.13
> http://openspace.slopjong.de/directory.json?api=0.12
> http://openspace.slopjong.de/directory.json?api=0.11

I forgot to mention these examples:

http://openspace.slopjong.de/directory.json?api=<0.12 (get all
endpoints which implement the version less than 0.12)
http://openspace.slopjong.de/directory.json?api=>0.12 (get all
endpoints which implement the version greater than 0.12)
http://openspace.slopjong.de/directory.json?api=!0.12 (get all
endpoints which implement the version other than 0.12)

Don't forget to urlencode the operator correctly:

< => %3C
> => %3E

Cheers,
Slopjong