[Spaceapi-devel] SpaceApi for updated hackerspaces.org page?

Padraic Harley padraic at 091labs.com
Thu Nov 15 07:15:33 CET 2012

Hi folks,

091 Labs moved into a new space in the last month and tonight I'm
finally getting around to updating the SpaceApi file for it.

Separate to that, in the last day or two, one of our members asked if
our hackerspaces.org entry had been updated as well (it hasn't... yet).

It just occurred to me that with both so closely related, is it an
interesting idea to anyone to have the hackerspaces.org wiki update from
the SpaceApi file for a specific space?

I'm not sure yet how would be a good way to implement it but I just
wanted to see what kind of feedback there would be to it...

Cheers!
Padraic

--
Padraic Harley