[Pen] EWaste scrap worth

Cameron Hanover orange1 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 18:59:25 CEST 2012

There's free ewaste recycling at pittsfield high school twice a year.
Any rare metals will only give you some percentage of their value by
weight.  I'd be shocked if you had more than a fraction of an ounce of
gold in there.  Outside of the free ewaste recycling, it usually costs
money to recycle electronics.

-cth

  Chaos was the law of nature.  Order was the dream of man.