[Pen] First post on the new list...

Nick Farr nick at nickfarr.org
Mon Aug 29 16:34:49 CEST 2011

On Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 10:03 AM, Myself <leadacid at hotmail.com> wrote:
> First reply on the new list...
>> I could provide hosting for the list on hackerspaces.org--kind of
>> brings everything full circle in a way.

> Not a lot of stuff there, yet. Funny thing is that Pen isn't even
> hackerspace-tied. A few subscribers here are also members of i3 detroit, but
> how to the folks at hs.o feel about hosting a 2600-meeting list?

I don't think they mind, otherwise they wouldn't have created the list
for me. ;)

hackerspaces.org is a resource to anyone remotely tied to
hackerspaces, even if they're not strictly hackerspace related.  They
also host my foodhacking list for camps and events, etc.

> Y'know, I've never made it out for ShmooCon, and I'd love to, but tix are
> unobtanium and I can't think of a talk to submit.

If you guys get out here, I can get you tickets.

> Much of my knowledge that would be interesting to that crowd is stale
> by a decade now, and the recent stuff is under NDA. ;)

Oooh!  What can you tell us about what you've been working on?  Where
are you at these days?

> P.S. The default reply-to currently points to the author, not the list

This should be fixed now. ;)

Nick