[Pen] First post on the new list...

Nick Farr nick at nickfarr.org
Sun Aug 28 20:50:17 CEST 2011

Hey guys--sorry I've been so quiet all these years.  I'm really happy
I could provide hosting for the list on hackerspaces.org--kind of
brings everything full circle in a way.

Were it not for Rubicon, the AA2600 meetings, etc...I wouldn't have
gotten involved in the global hacker community and I wouldn't have
learned the organizing skills I use today all over the world.

So thanks to all of you guys!  Not sure when I'll make it back to
Michigan, but I do hope you'll drop me a line personally if you come
visit the DC or NYC area.  If you're ever flying into or out of BWI,
let me know.  Unallocated Space (unallocatedspace.org) is just down
the street from BWI and I'd love to have you stop by and visit if
you're on a long layover or just heading into town.

Anyone up for ShmooCon in February?

Nick Farr
http://nickfarr.org
+1 203 441-3277