[Hackupy-discuss] Are there any consistent podcast or video blogs for Occupy yet?

paul at sueandpaul.com paul at sueandpaul.com
Wed Nov 23 15:45:08 CET 2011

Did a little searching now that i'm at a fast desktop connection. I guess
I should have assumed this, but there are plenty of sites out there
already. I agree the vlog idea is good, it would give people a way to
digest a pretty large movement more easily. But the right place for it
would be an existing resource like www.occupytogether.org.
http://www.occupytogether.org/contact/