[Hackupy-discuss] Petition System

Joshua Marker joshua at nowhereville.org
Sun Nov 20 03:31:33 CET 2011

Thanks for asking. It'll be a public open letter from the students to the faculty. I may break them out by department, as well, so some extensibility is nice for custom fields.

I intend to print stacks of them so will either database merge them myself or generate a PDF. I'm hoping to avoid anything custom, as the needs are small and I want to focus on the action. Care2 seems to support what I need; am testing them now, but if anyone has encountered gotchas or has a favorite I'm eager to hear.

The tip about Salsa is an awesome one, thank you - as are the other two. I know change.org but didn't know the other.

--
"What can you say about a society that says that God is dead and Elvis is alive?"
	Irv Kupcinet