[Hackupy-discuss] Possibly tethering a balloon over OccupySFtonight

Akiba akiba at freaklabs.org
Sun Nov 20 01:36:49 CET 2011

That's going to be cool. We were talking about using a balloon to distribute
wifi but it sounds like there's no need. It'll be awesome to take aerial
photos though. Are you using a special balloon or just a standard one?

Akiba
FreakLabs Open Source Wireless
Web: http://www.freaklabs.org
Shop:http://www.freaklabsstore.com