[Hackers at CERN] hotel for the cern trip

Fish fish at hackerspaces.org
Wed Jan 27 12:58:25 CET 2010

Hi Koen and others,

we have found a holiday inn quite near to CERN:
Holiday Inn Thoiry **** (Genève Aéroport) - France
Avenue du Mont Blanc
01710 THOIRY - FRANCE
E-mail : reception at holidayinn-thoiry.com
Tel : 00.33.(0)450 99 19 99
Fax : 00.33(0)450 42 27 40

The price for a bedroom with 3 beds is 144 euro including breakfast. So the price is a little-bit higher.
Currently I'm contacting them to make a "price per bed". Their 3 bed rooms are limited that's why.

As soon I know more I will let you know.

Kind regards,
Fish_