[Hackers at CERN] hotel for the cern trip

Koen Martens gmc at sonologic.nl
Thu Jan 21 12:13:29 CET 2010

Hi,

Quick update.. I've tried both hostels in geneva, and they're both
not willing to accommodate us. Their communication skills are very
bad as well.

Anyway, alternatives are slightly over the border, in France. One
problem: those are all in french and i don't speak a word of
french. Is anyone able to help me with this?? I have one or two
suggestions, but it turns out it is impossible to communicate in
English :(

Gr,

Koen