[Hacker-event-theory] turning feedback from ohm into learning points

Rejo Zenger rejo at zenger.nl
Tue Apr 8 14:39:05 CEST 2014

++ 06/04/14 23:38 +0200 - Eelco Hotting:
>A campsite with power infrastructure capable of hosting our kind of
>evets does not exist in NL. Our power consumption is extreme in it's
>properties, both in power consumed as length and structure of the
>power network.

Well, at least one could try find a site with either the sanitation in
place or the power. Right? Like I have mentioned before: I am sure there
are fields in the Netherlands that have permantent infrastructure for
temporarily used sanitation on large scale (Lowlands' Dronten is one for
sure, possibly Pinkpop's Landgraaf is similar). Apart from the permament
infrastructure for sanitation at Ellerveld, I know there has been done
some research for permanent infrastructure for power as well.

--
Rejo Zenger
E rejo at zenger.nl  P +31(0)639642738  W https://rejo.zenger.nl  T @rejozenger