[foodhackingbase] Beekeeping

Jérôme jerome at hicnunc.de
Wed Oct 31 20:57:02 CET 2018

> On 31. Oct 2018, at 09:17, Marcel van der Peijl  wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Sure! Will there be a lot of maed for sampling/tasting?
(…)
> (I play larp – Live Action Role Playing and a we drink lots of maed in that setting, also home brews, so I’d be interested myself)

I am not so sure what you have in mind here… ;) Just for the record: what do you exactly mean by “a lot of mead”? How much do you drink in the “larp” sessions and how many players are there?

Also: what kind of mead do you drink? Most people associate mead with a sweet drink, but it does not need to be so.

> Does it make sense to do a hands on workshop in maed making in stead of a presentation?

Making mead takes about 2-3 months and some for it to improve. The  congress lasts 4 days. Do you have a time machine?