[foodhackingbase] A Fermentationlab in Brussels is seekingconnections

Ferment Hings fermenthings at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 09:49:23 CET 2017

Hello Food Hacking Base,

I'm following up on this mail, because i had some new developments about
the possible weekend. Came across this project too:
https://www.petrashub.org/bitbarista-goes-out-to-work/ that we are
defenitly building in our shop :) and i contacted iMal an 'Artist in
Residence Fablab' that combines technology and art, and are interested in
helping and giving a space and usage of their fablab to work on fermented
stuff.

So voila, let me know what you think,
Kind regard,
Yannick